Madison’s biggest summer festival, La Fête de Marquette, is back for 2023 and better than ever. The French-inspired event, planned by the Wil-Mar Neighborhood Center, is Thursday, July 13 – Sunday, July 16 at McPike Park on Madison’s east side.
This year’s Fête boosts a new additional stage, expanded food choices, and more vendors. There are six stages at the event where you can enjoy cajun, zydeco, blues and more.
Some highlights of this year’s event are:
- Hooray for Heartland Happy Hour on Friday, July 14, from 4:30 – 6 p.m.
- Light & Fire Circus Arts Spectacular with Elemental Aerial Arts 0n Saturday, July 15, from 8:30 – 10:30 p.m.
- Family Fete Stage with Kids Karaoke Friday – Sunday, and a Feature Movie on Friday and Saturday.
Musicians playing at this year’s Fête include:
- Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Dwayne Dopsie and the Zydeco HellRaisers
- People Brothers Band
- The Jimmy’s with Marcia Ball
- Honor Among Thieves
- Cajun Strangers
- Mama Digdowns
- George Porter and Runnin’ Pardners
- Davina & the Vagabonds
For a full music lineup, visit the Wil-Mar website.