There’s nothing better than a good sandwich. Whether you’re a fan of a turkey, roast beef, ham, tuna, or veggie sandwich, you can enjoy your favorite for a deal on National Sandwich Day on Friday, Nov. 3.
Several Madison area restaurants are offering discounts on sandwiches to celebrate the day. Here are a few of the offers:
Subway is celebrating National Sandwich Day with two offers for customers. Between Nov. 1 – 17, when you buy one Footlong, you’ll get one Footlong for FREE. The offer is only valid on orders made in the mobile app or online, using the promo code FLBOGO.
For just 24 hours, starting at 9 a.m. EST on Nov. 3, new Subway MVP Rewards program will add up to 5,000 MVP Rewards points to your account when you show a screenshot of your total points from another restaurant loyalty program. Here’s how to get your points:
- Create a new Subway MVP Rewards account.
- Visit SubwayPointMatch.com.
- Enter your new MVP Rewards account email and other required information.
- Upload a screenshot of your total points from another restaurant loyalty program.
Members of Jimmy Johns’ Freaky Fast Rewards program can get $1 off at participating Jimmy Johns restaurants on Nov. 3. The discount is only available for orders made online and through the mobile app.
On Nov. 3, you can get a FREE Original sandwich when you buy an Original or Big sandwich through the Potbelly app or online. Use the code BOGO to get the deal.
Grubhub+ is offering discounts and freebies on fan-favorite sandwiches from various restaurants between Nov. 2 and 8. Grubhub+ offers delivery with no delivery fees, and member-only offers. It costs $120 a year, but Amazon Prime members get it for FREE.
Here are the Grubhub+ National Sandwich Day specials:
- Jersey Mike’s: 50% off turkey and provolone sandwiches (up to $6), with orders $20+
- Wendy’s: Free Baconator (up to $10), with orders $20+
- Buffalo Wild Wings: 50% off sandwiches (up to $8), with orders $25+
- Arby’s: 20% off $20+ (up to $8)